Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Vons

In contrast to the Vons on Sunset and Virgil, which I rather like, the Vons on Alvarado is gross. I was going to buy milk, but noticed one of the bottles had chunks in it, so I concluded they all were potentially bad. The fruit looked terrible, bruised, worm marks. Yuck.

Then, I'm going down an aisle and three disgusting, fat ladies idle in my way while I pushed my cart up behind them. I was too tired and lazy to say anything like, "Excuse me," so I just waited while they laughed and jabbered and got candy and other junk food off the shelf to add to their thighs, the fat pigs. Disgusting.

I walked in the beer aisle and there was a huge fat man sitting on 12 packs underneath the cold beer section. I think he might of been asleep. He was fat also. I thought to myself - what the hell is this guy doing? Was he cooling off or something? It was evening, so it wasn't like it was all that hot outside. Very strange. I felt sick buying anything from the damn place since there were so many indicators of grossness.

I got oatmeal and bottled water, gatorade, and beer. How wrong could you go with those things?

No comments: