Thursday, March 25, 2004

Now I know, again, why I wrote my thesis in college on Politics and Irony...

(see my prior post). A friend of mine recommended me for assisting with research on a voting documentary being produced by Drew Barrymore. They are going to send me a list of things they need my help on tonight. I hope most of it is background research on issues on voting surrounding the November election. I'm stoked to combine my dual interests in filmmaking and politics...

on another note, we awoke at 5:15am today and started shooting for Belly Dance. I'm a tad bit worried about lighting continuity since we were shooting indoors in such a small place, it was tough to light. I hope it turns out...the test shoot went quite well, with a few under exposed shots that we rushed without taking meter reads.

No comments: