Thursday, March 18, 2004

The last couple days have been slow blogging. Since I'm on spring break I feel like it should have picked up. But I guess our "break" doesn't really count all that much, since we're in pre-production for Avital's movie. We need to do a test shoot and Avital's project requires shooting out in the desert, about an 1.5 hour drive. Plus, we need to plan a first shoot that we are going to do early because of actor conflicts. Already I can see this is going to be a difficult to produce project.

I'm trying to relax a bit, but it hasn't really happened and I don't forsee it happening. I've got a bunch of work due in addition to this project, writing my script, writing a short script to submit for a film, doing a research paper, figuring out a new car insurance, working two jobs. I've also been going out more than usual, which has been good, just costly both in time and money. But whatever, right?

In other news, I might be doing some research for a documentary my friend gabe is producing on voting issues. It's being made by Drew Barrymore and apparently they need someone to do research on the issues surrounding the November election and Gabe recommended me because I'm a blogger-politics junkie. Unpaid, but something for real and I pretty much do that kind of research on my own anyway.

No comments: