Saturday, March 27, 2004

Duh. I can't possibly work on film related stuff anymore, screenplays, preproduction, research, etc. I need to go out and get some drinks and socialize. Can't find anyone to go out with. How annoying. This caps an annoying weekend. Last night, I had several solid plans - all good options and I ended up BSing the whole night. It turned into a disaster, none of my friends could agree where to go, ended up spending too much money on BS drinks on the Sunset strip, the nightmare of all LA nightlife.

Social life is like having a part time job. You need to keep it alive and keep it moving along or else it settles and dies. Since I started school, I've been too busy to have a true social life and now, in a period where my work level has subsided a minute amount, I'm trying to rekindle the going out spirit and it's not been all that successful. A few good nights here and there recently, but tonight's annoying.

UPDATE: Forgot what I said above, I had a great night.

No comments: