Friday, January 22, 2010

Jersey Shore

The best line of the season, "I'm not angry because Mike pulled a prank on me, I'm angry because he wasted two pickles."

Thanks, Snooks. I turned off the final episode midway through because I simply could not watch any more commercials. What is wrong with MTV? It's like talk radio and the end of NBA games. There are more commercials than show. I really don't care enough. Jersey Shore is funny, at times, but they milk out 3 good moments per episode for an entire hour. It isn't really worth it.

Sammi is now my least favorite person of the show. How fucking boring is she? How retarded is her reaction to Ronnie being locked up in jail? "Now I have to sleep alone tonight." Are you serious? Your boyfriend is in jail. JAIL! And you're self-pitying about sleeping by yourself. Sammi sucks. She sucks on a level so deep, she can never stop sucking. It is a good lesson on being careful what you wish for...being treated as the hot chick for a certain amount of time makes people unbearable. This, I think, happened to Sammi.

On the other end of the spectrum, there is Snooki. What a disaster. I'd give her about 10% odds of living a half decent life. Bear in mind, she has a 10% chance of killing herself also. Maybe not. Maybe I'm being too harsh. She sometimes displays a bit of character. But man, is it depressing to watch her at times.

I want to like J-Woww more than I do. It was funny her reaction to seeing a few "Gorillas" on the beach. She got all amped up and stoked her boyfriend wasn't around to go find some juiceheads. Hilarious. What is wrong with these people?

I like Pauly. Everyone likes Pauly. There is a certain lesson in his character as well, though. He gets looped into hanging out with the crazy Israeli chick even though he doesn't like her. It's the nice-guy syndrome. He's too nice and allows himself to get sucked in by her weirdness. He can't just be asshole to her. Or maybe he likes her, I don't know.

Ronnie is a bore.

The Situation-Vinnie developed into an interesting rivalry. The Situation is such a creep, pulling a "robbery" on Vinnie. What a strange, strange dude.

No comments: