Friday, January 22, 2010

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Special Comment - Keith Olbermann's Name-Calling
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


One of the funniest John Stewart bits I've seen. Stewart is one of the better ones we have these days...I suppose many noticed this before me...but I can safely say, he holds all jackasses to account, not just Republican ones, and you gotta respect that.

And Olbermann is a jackass. A huge jackass. I don't care anymore about his ESPN creds. The guy and Rachel Maddow are so full of snark, it makes you want to conk their heads together like Larry and Mo. Where did they get the idea that they're the smartest people in the room? Have liberals descended so far that just spouting the party-line with a little flash passes for intellect? When did being liberal become so dull?

No comments: