Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Coups This Weekend

First, the Ayatollah's stole the Iranian elections and second, the Lakers stole the NBA championships from the rightful owners - anyone other than the Lakers.

In an aftergame celebration, the Lakers parted ways (because they hate each other) and did the following:

Phil Jackson had tantric sex with Jerry Buss's daughter.

Lamar Odom indulged in a few boxes of fudge followed by a bag of gummy worms.

Jordan Farmer tried to hit up UCLA and get laid before students left for the summer.

Sasha Vujacic went home to Serbia and murdered some Croats for sport.

Kobe Bryant tried to talk Trevor Ariza into going on the prowl for attractive female hotel employees and having their way with them. Ariza went along but did not rape anyone and felt bad about the whole night.

Pau Gasol and a few eurotrash buddies tried to get into Skye Bar and was denied entrance, to which he said, "But I'm Pau Gasol," with a fish-face.

Derick Fisher went home to take a bubble bath.

Luke Walton ate an awkward dinner with his parents and listened to his dad analyze the entire series.

Andrew Bynum had to sit out of the post game celebration because of foul trouble.

Hatley - I have your $30 and it'll have poop stains on it.

3 comments:

singhx said...

Ah, the vitriol. I love it!

Unknown said...

NEW PROPOSAL: Lakers will win 2010 Finals. I get 4 to 1 on the 30.

Let's see if the educational value of this bet has resonated with you. I want a public answer.

Jake

Greg said...

4 to 1 is crazy, especially with the vegas odds 5 to 2. I swore off sports betting. But I hate the Lakers. Man, this is a tough choice. Gimme 2 to 1 odds and I'm in. 3 to 1 - I'm thinking on it.