Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oops

Dodd and Obama apologize separately for the bonus issue.

Ahhh...not really the point. See, I'm not the hugest fan of going around in circles over the bonus thing. It seems like a pointless distraction to me. I wish Obama would say - look, folks, I understand the frustration, but the bonus issue isn't what matters. What matters is getting the financial system back on it's feet and stemming job losses and this is what we're doing about it. The bonus issue is a tiny drop in the bucket and not something we need to fret over. In short - sack up and worry about yourself.

UPDATE: The banality of outrage. Honestly, the bonus thing didn't surprise me and I don't particularly care. Shit, if they got the thing to work again, they deserve the frigging bonus.

No comments: