Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It Must Be Some Sort of A Joke

I watched Righteous Kill last night. I swear to god, there is some sort of joke going on with this movie. How did it get made? Seriously. How did someone read the script and think - we should make this movie? How did actors deliver the lines without saying "Really? I mean, really? You want me to say THAT?" How did DeNiro not laugh his ass off in the last scene when Pacino explains his motivation for abruptly turning into a serial killer (oops, I just spoiled the movie, but secretly, I just saved anyone who considered watching the movie their time). How did the director watch this film and resist the temptation to steal the negative and burn in his fireplace? Is Pacino fucking with us or something - saying to himself "look at you dumb apes - you'll watch me do anything you pathetic retards. I could sit here and talk about my ass warts and you'll pay money."

So, I'd give it a thumbs down.

No comments: