Thursday, January 15, 2009

Super Bowl Prediction

You heard it from me: Eagles-Ravens. My logic:

It is impossible to pick the Cardinals to win. The 49ers almost beat these guys this year. Sure, they have a good pass attack, but don't let the announcers fool you - they can't run for shit and their defense is weak for a playoff team. And with the Eagles blitzing schemes, even Larry Fitgerald, as good as he is, can't win the game by himself.

Steelers beat the Ravens twice in the regular season. It is incredibly difficult to beat a good team three times in a row. I assume the Ravens are a good team, given they got this far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fool! Cardinals - Steelers. Takers, takers?

Greg said...

I'll put down $5 and if neither scenario happens as described, it's a wash.

Fun bet because it'll essentially make both games "interesting."

Anonymous said...

I plan to donate my winnings to helping the Cardinals rebuild next year.