Monday, January 12, 2009

Mickey Rourke

He defends George Bush.

“President Bush was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I don”t know how anyone could have handled this situation… I don”t give a f**k who’’s in office, Bush or whoever, there is no simple solution to this problem… I’m not one of those who blames Bush for everything. This s**t between Christians and Muslims goes back to the Crusades, doesn’t it.”

When you're right, you're right.

The funny thing about Hollywood: the business is fickle and regardless of what you do career wise, most everyone will fall out of favor eventually. This fickleness theoretically would incentivize people to speak their minds when on top and others are listening - because they won't be for long.

Anyhow, I overheard a term today: fuck you money. That's when you have enough money in this business to say fuck you whenever you want. I just found a career goal.

No comments: