Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Noodle Crazy

And speaking of things Korean, I've been thinking a lot about Noodles lately. Specifically, the Korean versions of cup-o-noodles, which are incredible for any blog readers who haven't tried them. Nong Shim is my favorite brand, but they discontinued the best version (red - came in a packet, like top ramen) and now only have a bowl, cup-o-noodle style, which isn't as good.

I tried Annie Chun's fancier cup of noodle kimchee flavor today and didn't like the thicker, more flour based noodle. I see a trip to Korea town or possibly just over to Sawtelle in the near future to scout out new brands.

1 comment:

robyn said...

Having noodles on Sawtelle tomorrow night with Jessica and hearing about her trip to Japan if you want to join. I'm after some zaru soba, she knows a place called Yabu.