Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Worst

I didn't watch the game this weekend, but got phone call updates that they looked horrible. Can me a fairweather fan, I could give a shit, I'm not wasting three hours watching the most pathetic offense in Forty Niner history get sexually molested each week. Seriously, it's like watching your kid getting his ass kicked on television.

I was in favor of getting rid of Garcia to make space for the new generation. Little did I know the new generation is a bunch of ass clowns. Garcia is a tough quarterback who can lead the team to the playoffs. He did it with the Niners, he did it with the Eagles. I admit I grew up as a football spoiled brat watching Montana play each week. I was disappointed with Steve Young all my life and the guy's a goddamn hall of famer. Now, I'd just settle for the running game they had last year.

No comments: