Sunday, September 23, 2007

8 Random Facts

Okay, I wasn't cool enough to be tagged by anyone, since I don't know any bloggers...but the VPostrel thing was kinda touching. So in the spirit of things, here goes:

1. Of all the first cousins in my generation (8 total), I am the only male.

2. I read a Tale of Two Cities in seventh grade, did a book report, and have never read another Charles Dickens book.

3. There is a museum in Jordan which has a painting named "Gregory" after me. The mother of a close childhood friend is an artist who painted a picture she thought looked like me.

4. The first concert I ever attended was a Grateful Dead show when I was 16.

5. I cannot remember whether the first CD I ever owned was the Pump Up the Volume Soundtrack or Poison by Bell Biv Devoe.

6. Despite being an avid Oakland A's fan growing up, my favorite baseball player was Don Mattingly.

7. When I lived in San Francisco I actually took the cable car to work.

8. Chelsea Clinton dated both my roommate from college and a former soccer teammate.

No comments: