Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hollywood is Stupid, But...

Smarty pants pundits and politicos from DC rightfully criticize Hollywood for generally having moonbat liberal ideas when it comes to politics. Actors don't tend to be the best and the brightest. And movies are hardly a high art form - if art at all.

I just caught some of Fox News (yes, it's one of my guilty pleasures and how I, unlike most lefty hollywood types stay in touch with the common MAN!) and O'Reilly guests were Michelle Malkin and some lady with the last name Power, two youngish fairly attractive young pundits. I'm thinking - okay, these folks are fairly smart and are decent looking, but both women were dressed kinda frumpy and wore too much make-up and deep red lipstick (yuck!) and I realized that these smarty pants politicos don't have any style. I've commented on it before, but there is something rather tacky about the DC establishment, a tackiness I noticed when I lived there, but continue to notice on TV.

So criticize away nerds about how stupid us Hollywood people are. We're better looking and I'll take that anyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've wondered about this myself. The Fox News anchor women wear the shiniest, sluttiest lip gloss, and so much make-up it looks like clown paint. I think people in the south and middle america maybe like this look. I'm guessing the sororities in Texas are full of girls looking this. Not my type AT ALL.