Monday, January 15, 2007

Does That Mean I'm Pregnant?

Last night before falling asleep I craved pancakes with syrup and butter. This has not happened in years. I don't even like pancakes.

My theory is that it has something to do with my body after a soccer game. These soccer games, even at this really low level, absolutely knock me out. I am unable to do any work - whatsoever - afterwards. I can barely read. All I can do is either nap or watch TV or talk on the phone.

Often, I have penciled in my planner - write Sunday night. See movie, whatever...some sort of plans for the five or six hours free after the soccer game. And never am I able to do much other than watch football highlights.

I must be getting old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As an expert in getting old - i can confirm your diagnosis - you are, in fact, getting old.