Friday, January 05, 2007

Hmmm...Maybe This No School Thing Is Going to Work Out

Without school and without any social obligations today, I actually managed to get a lot done. Imagine that. Things I accomplished:

1. Re-worked and wrote a few scenes for a spec script.
2. Drafted a tutorial outline for my game project.
3. Went to the doctor.
4. Returned all my library books.
5. Bought discount movie tickets.
6. Emailed a friend of a friend in the industry.
7. Contacted a music rights owner about a song.
8. Watched the latest Friday Night Lights and 30 Rock
9. Went to the grocery store.
10. Bumped into a few folks and did a teeny bit of socializing.

It's the only day for a long time I finished everything on my "To do" list. Guess if I don't goof around, go to school, or blog, I can get a lot done.

No comments: