Monday, July 11, 2005

Like Any Good American...

I keep my eyes and ears open to see what the communists are up to, so as to not allow them to spread their wretched ideology to otherwise innocent, God fearing, red blooded Americans. Therefore, I am on their email list. Admittedly, it goes straight to my junk pile in hotmail. But once in awhile, when I'm bored and desperate to feel loved, I check my junk mail folder just to see if, by some off chance, an old love attempted to contact me.

Well instead, tonight, it was an old nemesis - the red nemesis, to be exact. I'm on their list and hope I will never be asked to a Senate subcommittee hearing to name names - because I, like Elia Kazan, would rat out commies, and ex-commies quicker than horny 19 year old nut on a conjugal visit.

Anyhow, here is a sample of the disease, known as the far left, I believe it speaks for itself:

While the people of London and worldwide were grieving for
those who were slain and injured, and as the International
Action Center extends heartfelt sympathy and condolences
to all who have lost loved ones in today's bombings in
London, the Bush Administration has wasted no time in
taking advantage of tragedy to once again advance its own
agenda of endless war and colonial occupation.

The news is not that bombs killed more than 40 people
today; it is that those people live in London rather than
Basra. The U.S. and British occupation of Iraq causes the
death of an average of 20 people a day, every day. Bush
and Blair do not stop their meetings to grieve over these
deaths, nor do the news channels stop everything to give
round the clock updates on these casualties because the
victims of these crimes are Iraqi civilians and their
deaths are considered unimportant by the corporate-owned
media and politicians.

In his response to the events in London today, Bush
declared,"the war on terror goes on," signalling that he
will cynically use this tragedy to justify the continued
occupation of Iraq, an occupation that brings death,
destruction, and torture to the people of Iraq on a daily
basis.

Bush and Blair claim to be fighting terror, but everything
they have said so far has been a lie. The truth is that
their illegal war and the ongoing occupations of Iraq,
Palestine, Haiti, and Afghanistan are themselves acts of
terror.

No comments: