Monday, June 14, 2004

My First Comment!

Brilliant, Chuck D! Chuck makes the first, hopefully of many, comments on the blog.

I'm happy for a couple of reasons...when I got back from Minnesota, I had very few new hits on the blog. I was worried that no one wanted to read the blog and the recent upsurge in the past couple weeks was a fluke of me bullying friends to check out the blog. But I am super happy to see that after posting last night, a bunch of people checked out the blog today and Chuck made a comment. This is great, because I really do think blogging is all about interaction and opening up the doors to communicating in an interesting, new, fun, and thoughtful way.

Please keep on reading and commenting and hopefully be encouraged to start your own blogs.

Someday I want to try an experiment of writing a collective screenplay online via comments as it is being written....

No comments: