Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Inside the NBA

Is arguably the best show on TV.  Certainly the best talk show.  At first I didn't like Shaq, but he's grown on me and I think he's perfect.  But my suggestion for how they should structure the show:  Ernie, Barkley, and Kenny are the core and every two years they bring in a new guy to fill the 4th role.  At first, they had Webber.  Now Shaq.  I think when Kevin Garnett retires, he needs to be the other guy.  Can you imagine?  Garnett might literally attack Barkley one night after teasing him.

Last night, Barkley made the funniest comment to Shaq, he said, "I've seen you throw like five punches in your career and you never landed one."  They kept replaying Shaq trying to hit Brad Miller and Kenny was giving him grief saying Oakley was the one who hit him and he was trying to hit Miller and he missed him completely from like 1 foot away.  I couldn't stop laughing.

If Garnett doesn't retire, I suggest the following possibilities:

Alan Iverson
Bill Laimbeer
Tim Hardaway
Anthony Mason
Clive Drexler
Nick Van Exel
Dominique Wilkins
Gary Payton
Karl Malone

No comments: