Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Logging

TV: Two Broke Girls

A terrible show despite Kat Dennings ginormous tits. Good lord. She is a hefty girl that Kat Dennings. She should shot put. She and Christina Hendricks need to do a sister show or something one day. But seriously, this show is ridiculously hacky. I watched it followed by The Big Bang Theory just to get out all the bullshit 3-cam sit coms out of my system and I was surprised how good The Big Bang Theory was simply from a craft perspective. It isn't my style. I won't watch or tivo it or anything, but if someone forced me to watch one of those CBS shows, I'd pick Big Bang in a second over anything else I've seen.

This Whitney Cummings is like the Jonathan Safron Foer of tv sitcom writing...ridiculously overrated and overpraised. Someone ought to do a study one day on these overrated celebrity/writer people and what sort of personality traits they share. It is probably something similar to cult leaders.

No comments: