Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So I Lied

Foundvalue is taking away from Public Musings. My newest post on A Crisis of Masculinity.

I never knew this, but apparently longer, descriptive titles are more likely to show up on google searches. So from now on, my posts on Found Value will be longer, more descriptive - as opposed to clever - titles.

What else is new? I must cop to having seen Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day. My two favorite parts are the introduction to Julia Roberts dressed in Army fatigues and gay Brett Favre (that was a spoiler, but I don't care, the movie doesn't warrant being unspoiled). We're really supposed to believe Julia Roberts is serving in Iraq? On what planet is a lady who looks like Julia Roberts at at her age doing infantry duty. It is beyond ridiculous and just goes to show the huge gap between the 3 million who serve and the 95% of us who don't. I wonder if this is a problem...this uber minority doing all the fighting for America. Strange. It keeps us so distant from the wars - most of us anyway.

No comments: