Sunday, April 29, 2007

Phoenix Suns

I think it's their year. The last couple years I think they were surprised how good they were, since their style of play is so different from the rest of the NBA for the past 15 years or so. It's as if they felt like they were an experiment in fun, energetic basketball. This year, they have that look of a veteran team with patience...and most importantly, they are going to play a high level game every single night. They will not have a big letdown and hand another team a game. The other teams that have that quality are Dallas, Detroit, and San Antonio. Detroit looks old and I think they're going to have a really tough time with Chicago. SA will beat Denver and then square off against Phoenix. I predict 4-2 Phoenix because SA also looks old to me. Frankly, I think Dallas will be lucky at this point to get out of the first round. The Warriors are not getting lucky and Dallas isn't play bad, they are literally outplaying them with hustle and athleticism and energy - a more chaotic version of Phoenix basketball.

No comments: