Tuesday, November 07, 2006

High Traffic

A lot of people checking up on the blog, despite my lack on contributions. I suspect the election has something to do with it. It does have the feel of something important right now. Maybe it's the press, maybe it's the fact I'm involved with this redistricting game...who knows.

I don't have any bold predictions or interesting thoughts. In my district Becerra is running unopposed for the House. Feinstein will surely win the Senate. Gov'ner Arnold will probably be the first Republican I vote for.

I'll vote NO on all the Propositions because I always vote NO on Propositions unless I'm firmly convinced they are a good idea.

I won't get excited about a Republican or Democrat victory. I won't suspect the election results are rigged. I'm concerned with getting a job after school and LA getting annihilated by a loose nuke.

In that order.

No comments: