Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Kids

My four year has figured out a good way to get away with mischief is to tell his 2 year old brother to say things like "naughty daddy" or "naughty baby" which sound innocent enough, but are actually quite provocative (hate speech) in children's lingo. They are meant to incite violent reactions from other children. So for instance, "naughty baby" said from 4 year old to 4 year old will draw out a reactive scream "I am not a baby!!!!" Followed by crying, etc. Actually, 2 year olds respond similar. So this is a real problem with young kids.

Anyway, I only point this out as a mirror to what we are experiencing in the streets of America (children are great mirrors to our own issues). The comparison, or metaphor I'm making here is how easily my 2 year old can be instigated toward misbehavior and the delight and cleverness with which my 4 year old does this mischief.

So is the main stream democratic progressive media (and you know what I mean here) the equivalent to my 4 year old and the antifa rioters the equivalent to my 2 year old?

And isn't Trump doing something similar by saying "naughty baby" to the rioters and MSM, etc.?

No comments: