Sunday, January 13, 2013

What Will We Do Without Stern?

Speaking truth to the power of Judd Apatow and all the boring hipsters who celebrate Girls.
"It's a little fat girl who kinda looks like Jonah Hill and she keeps taking her clothes off and it kind of feels like rape. She seems -- it's like -- I don't want to see that," Stern chuckled on-air, explaining how he'd recently been clued into the show by wife Beth Ostrosky.  
"I learned that this little fat chick writes the show and directs the show and that makes sense to me because she's such a camera hog that the other characters barely are on." "My opinion, if I was a producer on that, I'd say, 'Honey, you're a little too close to the project. You need to allow the other characters to breathe a little and let us get invested in them,'" he continued, adding the backhanded compliment: "Good for her. It's hard for little fat chicks to get anything going."

2 comments:

PWD said...

Stern apologizes for his remarks.

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/01/15/16524460-howard-stern-sorry-for-lena-dunham-slam-says-hes-a-girls-superfan?lite

"It took me a while to get there," Stern also said, "and all of the sudden I went, 'This show's really really funny. I like it.' I kind of just started liking the show. And I've done a whole 360 (sic) on the show and I really admire the girl who writes it, and I actually like when she comes on camera...I'm a superfan now. I really love it. I almost went to the premiere the other night."

Greg said...

new york thought police got to stern