Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Very Fun

My hotmail account is nearly completely phased out, although I still use it for craiglist postings and some bills, etc. I was cleaning it out last night and have a bunch of old emails from around the time I was graduating college. What a hoot to read some of these old emails between me and a lot of people I've completely lost touch with. (I'm not on facebook, so I'm not in touch with randoms from my past). It touched off all these memories of times I almost forget. One summer I lived in DC and became friends with a couple people several years older than me because I was an intern and still in college and they had just graduated. I re-read some email exchanges between myself and them seeking advice after graduating college. Here is a portion of one of my emails.

So what do people out of college do? What kind of jobs? Are any particularly good? Do you notice some people having a better time than others? I like to write. Do you know anyone who writes for internet or print media publications? How does one get involved with that type of shit?


I suppose this probably isn't too interesting to others, but it brings back a whole different state of mind and time in the same way old pictures can.

1 comment:

Steph! said...

Hilarious!