Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Is What the World's Come To

Today at lunch, a retarded guy made fun of me.

At Wild Oats, a mentally handicapped guy works as a bagger. I brought up my lunch selection, a piece of pizza, pasta salad, and an apple. He gazed at the pizza and shouted, "What kind of pizza did you get?"

"Mushroom and goat cheese."

He looked at me like I was retarded and rolled his eyes.

"Goat cheese?" (this is where he was making fun of me)

"You don't like it?"

"I like pepperoni and regular cheese." (him thinking: you retard)

"I like pepperoni too." (me: defensive)

"But goat cheese..."

"Have you ever tried it?"

"I like regular cheese."

"Well there's regular cheese on a goat cheese pizza too."

"Really?"

"Have you tried goat cheese." (me: going on the attack)

"No."

"You should, it's good."

Him = skeptical.

No comments: