Friday, October 06, 2006

Lemme Me Just Say This

If Congressman Foley was a hot chick, I'd think what he did was hot. As it is, I'm disgusted. Does that make me a hypocrite, a homophobe, or a partisan hack?

The test:

1. If Foley was a hideous chick, would it make you:

a) More disgusted b) Less Disgusted c) Equally disgusted.

2. If Foley was a Democrat, would it make you:

a) More surprised b) Less surprised c) Pissed off because it was really nice and ironic that he was a Republican.

3. If Foley was a good looking, out of the closet gay guy, would it make you:

a) Think it was hot b) Disgusted c) Shocked that a good looking out of the closet gay guy was a Republican.

My answers:

1. b
2. c
3. c

I guess that makes me a partisan hypocritical homophobe with a sense of irony about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's fucked up, period.