Monday, October 30, 2017

CONFESS!

Hollywood is being taken over by the Faith Militant and everyone is ratting each other out for crimes committed decades ago. Enter Kevin Spacey. 

Everyone in Hwood knew all this about Spacey and I suspect some of the bitterness has to do with it no longer being fun, private info to show off being "in the know."

Plus, does anyone really want to a have a real discussion about this? How many gay men's first sexual experiences are with significantly older men? A hell of a lot, I imagine. Make this into a witchhunt and I guarantee people are not going to like the end result.

Sex is messy, sex is confusing, sex is dangerous. This is why the Victorians and Puritans were so interested in trying to control it. This new generation of SJW have no clue about the path they're going down and where it will lead.

PS: Just to be clear, I'm not condoning pedophilia. But I believe the way to handle crime is through the justice system, not twitter.

No comments: