Drama not good in Dallas. Rondo didn't even play in 2nd half. Other playoff thoughts:
1. I enjoy watching the Boston team play.
2. New Orleans played a really good game two. Maybe I was too dismissive of them -- maybe they just looked terrible because it was their first playoff game against a great Golden State team.
3. Seeing how far Golden State can go will be an interesting test of whether a streaky "jump shooting" team can win it all (vs. inside-out basketball)
4. Inside the NBA is still the best talk show on TV.
5. I am rooting for the Clips. I love how they're developing into the bad boys of the league.
6. It says something about Kevin Love that he could not lead a Minnesota team anywhere near the playoffs and cannot figure out a way to co-exist with the best player in the league. I know you can get technical about spacing and the offense they run, etc, etc, but great players figure out a) how to win and b) how to make an impact in a game. I don't like players that play bad defense and can only get 25-12 in losing efforts. I have no idea why the media insist this guy was ever a top 10 player in the league.
7. DeAndre Jordan and Draymond Green are very good at defense.
8. John Wall is a star.