Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Someone Is Smoking the Crack

Forbes ranks the "coolest cities in America."

Washington, DC is #1. I like DC, but it is most definitely not the coolest city in America.

Houston, TX is #4. No way.

San Diego, CA is #6. San Diego is not for me, but I could see how the city could be really high up there for a lot of folks. Still, 6 seems awfully high...

Riverside, CA is #8. I've never been, but having gone to college in the basic vicinity, I don't think so...

(and keep in mind, NYC is ranked #11. That's right, Riverside, CA beat NYC.)

Sacramento, CA is #14. Here's something I've never heard out of a cool person's mouth: I really want to move to Sacramento. That said, I like Sacramento.

San Jose, CA is #16. San Jose may be a lot of things, but cool is not one of them.

Bethesda, MD is #19. I don't know Bethesda, but Tyler Cowen says it is not cool and I believe him.


No comments: