Thursday, September 27, 2012

Filmmaker Arrested

The Innocence of Muslims filmmaker arrested.  I'm sure the Feds think they are doing this for "his own safety."  I don't see why we even bother to listen to the offended masses.  Who gives a flying shit?  I'm not even interested in the content of the movie, but it bothers me how readily Americans are will to sell out free speech.  Everyone feels it pertinent to point out the stupidity of the movie and yet no one is at all morally offended by the lunatics killing and rioting over this.  I guess no believes in the old saying, I don't agree with a word you said, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

And I'll go on record now:  if I ever offend the Muslim masses - and I'm sure it's a possibility in the future - because I don't give a flying fuck what they think - I'll be buying and training with weapons and they can bring all the fatwas they want against me and I'm betting I can take out 4-5 bounty seeking lunatics before they get me.  Bring it on.

2 comments:

Charles said...

I think the gays are coming for you first. You insulte them with more regularity.

Greg said...

ouch! j'accuse! find me one homophobic things i've written or uttered. i bet you also though the duke lacrosse guys were guilty.