Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Technology

I hate this crap. I needed to buy a new ipod because my old one broke. I didn't do anything to it, it just broke. These things aren't designed to last. I go to the store to buy a new one. First of all, they aren't really any cheaper than several years ago. Now they have ipod, itouch, and iphone. Freaking iphone and itouch also have ipod functions. I see no reason not to get an itouch since I can play Angry Birds on it and maybe find some other use for these apps and all this nonsense everyone talks about. Maybe I'll use the maps. So I get that one. I can't do the iphone. I'm not ready. I don't want to pay the extra monthly money. I buy the itouch and try to figure out how to get my itunes (on two separate computers) to get it all on the new device. Of course the itouch doesn't work on my old mac (why not?). So now I need to transfer all my old shit onto my new computer and then onto my stupid new itouch. Meanwhile, they want me to register everything. Why? Who fucking cares? How does it help me to register this crap? I can't type on the goddamn little keys. I can't figure out how to space forward with the stupid fucking keypad. I feel like a freaking 4 year old. All this is really for is to listen to podcasts on the way to work, having some music, and play angry birds. If I could use a freaking map once in awhile, it would be nice as well. Is this worth $350 (cost plus tax and the new adapter). Of course it doesn't work with the old adapter. I hate this crap. It's such a racket all this apple stuff. It makes life harder and it makes you spend more money. What would I prefer? I'd prefer my old ipod worked. I'd prefer my new itouch would work with my old computer and new computer together. I'd prefer my itunes easily transferred to my new computer so I could junk my old computer. I wish I could play Angry Birds without creating a goddamn gamer name so some fucking nerd can write to me about my fucking Angry Birds score. Who gives a shit about being a fucking avatar on the internet.

I'm over this shit.

No comments: