Thursday, February 21, 2008

Men Treated Badly

Article on male bashing. Nothing brilliant here, but a good point:

"The media is singularly focused on the damage that society inflicts upon the feminine psyche and form but pays no attention to the unending attack on the psychology of the male gender. So why fight it? Apathy is much easier than fighting a losing battle and it is, indeed, a losing battle when most of the world is against you. So why fight? If women want the responsibility of running the world, then you can have it. I’m a good husband, a hard worker, and a good friend. And that’s all that I need to be. I don’t blame any of my hardships on anyone other than myself, but I will not abuse myself and dwell in these stereotypes and dim modes of thought."

I don't fully agree with this sentiment because I'm a punk...and I like to fight. Especially losing battles...

No comments: