Monday, November 02, 2020

Lamar

I've only seen Lamar Jackson play twice. Both were playoff losses. And I was not impressed either time. The first game I thought was the worst game I've ever seen a QB play. But I read the news. I get he's special. But color me the least surprised person in the world that NFL defenses have figured out how to defend against a running QB. I mean do really have to go through this same repetitive story again and again and again? Michael Vick, Tim Tebow, Colin Kaepernick, and now Lamar Jackson. Isn't the story the exact same each and every time? The new offense starts hot. Lasts 1-1.5 years this way. You hear talk about a revolution in the position. Then they cool once coordinators get enough tape on them. Is something new gonna happen this time? 

No comments: