Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Candidate For President?

All from one man:

"I don't know anything about a lot of things, but I would ask somebody and try to make a fair, honest decision for the majority of the people. Not the rich, not the poor, not the black, not the white. When you get elected to public office, you're supposed to represent everybody. Your job is not to take care of the rich or the poor or the black or the white. Your job is to take care of everybody."

"The Republicans are full of it. The Democrats are a little less full of it."

"You shouldn't belong to a political affiliation. Everybody should be an independent. The way it is now you're hamstrung to a particular party. That's not right."

"Well, the thing that's interesting to me -- and this is like my biggest complaint with the whole political process and anybody. I'm trying to figure out -- they throw these words around like liberal, moderate, conservative. And we are like idiots. We sit here and choose sides. Man, I don't care what it is. Let's just solve these problems."

On his 17-year old daughter not dating yet: "Thank goodness. I just hope she doesn't start before I go in the Hall of Fame. That way, I won't have to kill anybody before I get inducted."

A classic '92 Dream Team quote, after the USA played Angola and Charles had elbowed an Angolan national team member in the chest. When asked about it, he responded: "I shouldn't have done that. He probably hasn't eaten in weeks."

More where came fromhere. He could put up a serious fight with Rudy.

No comments: