Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Making The Rounds...

A video of Bibi Netanyahu boasting how he torpedoed the Oslo Accords and manipulates America.

Supposedly this is offered as "proof" that Israel has long undermined the Palestinian state and America are fools. A few things...has anyone got videos of what Arafat or the leaders of Hamas say about America in their private living rooms? What Putin or Xi say? Or for that matter Trudeau, Macron, Blair -- whoever -- I promise you they all talk shit and boast. How do I know this? Because they are men. Bibi is talking here like every guy I've ever known says to himself in the company of comrades - "oh man, she was totally down for it...she totally wanted me...," "or, man, I could've kicked that guy's ass...man if he said one more thing..." 

Come on...

No comments: