Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Logging

Film: Black Widow

Inoffensive, and rather enjoyable. Family stuff the best part.

Film: Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Pretty unique, but not a film I care to continually revisit. A good worldwide introduction/document of Bob Hoskins, however.

TV: White Lotus, pilot

Intriguing insight into the depression and unhappiness evident in our coastal elite class. And a clever twist on the murder mystery plot - who is dead? Who is the killer? 

Film: Space Jam, A New Legacy

My children insisted I turn off the film after 15 minutes and it's one of the better decisions they've made this week. A disgusting Lebron vanity project - god this guy is gonna be insufferable after he stops playing bball. Are we gonna have to see a Last Dance - LeBron documentary? Is there anything I'd like to watch less? And PS - I'm a LeBron fan. 

Film: The Tax Collector

Interesting as a crime drama/thriller concept -- story of Job set in the Mexican Mafia, but stretched believability for me - and not because I didn't buy Shia LeBouf in La Eme, but more because the Bloods suddenly team up with the main character at the end (spoiler). Also, let's be real, Shia didn't get to kick enough ass.

No comments: