Monday, February 05, 2018

My Suggestion: Don't Move There

Edina public schools down the shithole due to "equality" and "racial consciousness."

The author asks at the end of the article:
I might be wrong, but I don’t believe that most liberals agree with this identity politics extremism in its various intersectional manifestations. Why don’t they stand up to it? Some do; the people who contribute to the 4thWaveNow site, where Sarah R.’s story appeared, aren’t all conservatives by any means. Where are the old-fashioned liberals? Do they really want to see their institutions radicalized? Do they honestly think this is going to work out for the common good? Where do they think this is going to end, anyway? I’m asking in all seriousness. `
The old fashioned liberal is right here, my friend.

No comments: