She does not possess the attributes I like in a person, much less a Presidential candidate. She strikes me as foremost a careerist and to what end, I do not know. In this way, she most resembles Ted Cruz of the remaining candidates.
I don't even know where she comes from. Isn't this strange given her long career in the public eye? What is her "base" other than women who support other women? What election has she ever won other than Senator of New York, which is essentially a celebrity position? What is her foremost policy accomplishment as a Senator or Secretary of State? I remember the following:
1) Voting in favor of the Iraq War and then flipping on George Bush's war when it seemed politically expedient to do so.
2) Public failure at health care reform as a first lady.
3) Leading from behind as part of Obama's foreign policy in the Middle East, which lead to the pullout in Iraq and chaos in Libya.
4) Getting investigated by the FBI for breaches of email security.
What else? Being generally good on liberal and women's issues? What accomplishments can she point to other than joe-average Democratic party policy positions?
Here are some things that annoy me:
1) She is touted as having "experience"? Why? Why does being First Lady count as experience for Hillary Clinton and no other First Lady in the history of the position? She's won one - ONE! - election. (Note: She actually won re-election and only served 2 years)
2) What has she accomplished independent of Bill? As far as I know, she wasn't a particularly successful lawyer. In fact, she failed the bar exam in DC and passed in the much easier state of Arkansas.