Monday, November 15, 2010

Because Dogs Have Personality

And personality goes a long way
.

In case people forgot, QT ended the debate on why we eat pigs and not dogs.

Reading this piece, I now realize I have eaten dog before. I attended a Korean soccer tournament right after college up in Seattle (when the opposing team saw I could play, they banned me from the 2nd game because of my half Asian and not even Korean half Asianess) during which we were served a stew -- a stew with very similar properties to the stew described in the linked article. My friend's father told us it was dog stew. It was delicious and we figured he was just messing with us. Part of us didn't want to think it was possible to be eating dog in the United States - but let me add this - if anyone was eating dog in the entire US on that day - it was this Korean community gathering for a soccer tournament in butt fuck Seattle.

In any case, I ate dog and it was good.

No comments: